December 1, 2007

Hello Sky

"Yes, I know I've earned my right to sleep in my own wagon for a month. But being that it's my time, I thought I'd spend it out here with You."

I planned to remain out here for the entire month. Away from everything. Especially an ass kickin I knew would be comin' if I went back.

But you know you should not leave your wagon and your bosk unattended for so long, Kazhuye. It's a little presumtuous to think Cornwall's woman enjoys looking after your possessions when you should be home.

"But she likes that stuff!" Why the hell was she always naggin' and pesterin' me if she didn't like it??

She has a big heart, Kazhuye. And you're just taking advantage now.

I sat atop my kaiila with both arms crossed over my chest now. Not convinced that taking advantage of Mrs. Cornwall was good enough reason to get on home.

You're not being a man, either.

"What??! What do you mean I'm not being a man! I'm out here talking to you, ain't I?" Everyone knew damn well that women didn't talk to the
Sky. Only men!

You left a young girl to face trouble all by herself... the trouble you caused.

"That's her fault! She didn't wanna come with me when I told her to!"

No, Kazhuye. She is simply more brave than you... a Tuchuk Warrior. -tsk tsk-

Sometimes... I really hate the Sky!